CIMA Hospice of Central Texas is proud to serve the Texas Hill Country and all who live in it. We take pride in caring for each member of our community, and we are always so grateful that families place so much trust in our hospice care. We know that the Hill Country can be quite large and off the beaten path, but we are prepared to meet you and your needs where you are.
Quick facts about CIMA Hospice Central Texas
- Our main office is centrally located in the New Braunfels, but we have staff that live and serve in Bastrop, Bell, Bexar, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Colorado, Comal, Coryell, Falls, Fayette, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hays, Lampasas, Lavaca, Limestone, Llano, Mason, McLennan, Milam, Travis, Williamson & Wilson County.
- CIMA Hospice will provide you or your loved one with a Licensed Registered Nurse, Licensed Hospice Aide, Licensed Social Worker, Ordained Chaplain, and we can also provide additional staff to fit your unique needs.
- CIMA Hospice of Central Texas is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year
- CIMA Hospice of Central Texas is able to help you or your loved one at your Home, or any Long Term Care Facility, Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living Facility, Independent Living Facility, or Private Care Home.
- Our Mission is to help you or your loved one celebrate life!
Have a question? We will Help!
Please feel free to contact us -
Or come by our location at -
300 Landa St. New Braunfels Texas 78130 ( map it)