Current Happenings in the San Antonio Market
Cima Hospice of San Antonio has actively been promoting hospice awareness in their community for a number of months. Cima strives to be a leader of hospice education and makes considerable efforts to be a resource for terminally ill patients in and around the San Antonio community. Below is a list of activities and events that Cima has contributed:
- In November 2013, employees and volunteers delivered Thanksgiving turkeys to our families and patients who are in need during the holidays.
- Cima attended the San Antonio Housing Authority Fundraising and Gala event in December 2013.
- Employees and volunteers of Cima attended the Martin Luther King Day March in downtown San Antonio in January 2014.
- Cima Hospice employees and volunteers participated in the annual American Cancer Society- Relay for Life on May 2, 2014.
- Cima Hospice is proudly a clinical site for the Wayland Baptist Nursing students. This program began in May 2014.
- In February 2014, Cima provided musical contributions for the San Housing Authority Valentine’s Dance on two different SAHA properties in San Antonio.
- For Heart Month in February, Cima conducted an educational session to the community on our new Cardiocom Program.
- In March, Cima opened our newest General Inpatient Unit at the Nix Hospital in Downtown San Antonio.
- In May, Cima conducted blood pressure checks at the Boerne Community Center.
Posted on July 23, 2014
by Cima Hospice