Location: Beaumont, TX
Status: Per Diem
Cima Hospice has an immediate opening for a Per Diem Hospice LVN to service Beaumont, TX.
- Utilizes knowledge, skill and judgment in providing direct and indirect patient care to patients 16 years and older.
- Coordinates care with the Interdisciplinary Team, patient/family and referring agency.
- Participates in patient/family/staff education.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Must be a Vocational licensed in Texas, or in accordance with the Board of Nurse Examiners rules for Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Must have a current Texas Driver’s License.
- Two years experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in a clinical setting, hospice preferred.
- Must complete a minimum of 20 hours of continuing education within each 24- month licensure period.
- Must complete Cima’s on the job internship training with an assigned mentor utilizing agency specific competency modules.
- Employee will function under the supervision of a mentor until competency has been demonstrated in all appropriate areas.
- Nursing Skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a motor vehicle in good working condition, which is available during work hours, with current proof of insurance.
- Must agree to and pass a criminal history background check.
We offer an excellent compensation package with a positive, professional work environment. Qualified applicants can apply online by clicking Apply Now. Please include salary requirements.
Posted on August 24, 2016
by Cima Hospice