Medical Billing Specialist
Location: San Antonio, TX
Status: Full Time
Cima Healthcare hahas an immediate opening fora full-time Medical Billing Specialist for its Home Office in San Antonio, TX.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist the Accounts Receivable Manager in day-to-day management of accounts receivable billing and collections for 11 Hospice agencies.
Cima is looking for someone with energy and a positive attitude who is looking for a great career path and work/life balance.
Summary of Position:
- Responsible for: Insurance verification Payment postings.
- Reconciliation of electronic batches.
- Aging Follow-up.
- Process Room and Board invoices to include record keeping of spreadsheet.
- Submit Notice of Elections for agencies.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Ability to interact with various levels of the company, including senior executives, other management, and support staff.
- 2-3 years of medical billing/collecting experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Payors.
- Working knowledge of DDE and TMHP systems, EOB’s Experience in follow-up on rejections/denials and submission of appeals
- Microsoft Office with strength in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with myAbility, Availity and Insurance credentialing.
- Strong analytical and technical skills as well as strong organizational skills required.
- Strong work ethic, self motivation and ability to work independently required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
We offer an excellent compensation package with a positive, professional work environment. Qualified applicants can apply online by clicking Apply Now.
Posted on January 10, 2017
by Cima Hospice