Location: Woodlands/Spring, TX
Status: Full Time
Rose of Texas Hospice in The Woodlands, Texas has an immediate opening for a Full-time Hospice RN in the Woodlands and Spring, TX market.
- Responsible for directing and providing the nursing care for hospice patients in their place of residence, ages 16 years and older.
- Coordinate care with the assigned interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency.
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Must be a registered nurse in Texas, or in accordance with the Board of Nurse Examiners rules for Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Must have a valid and current Texas Driver’s license.
- Two years experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical setting, hospice preferred.
- Must complete a minimum of 20 hours of continuing education within each 24-month licensure period.
- Must complete Cima’s on the job internship training with an assigned mentor utilizing agency specific competency modules.
- Employee will function under the supervision of a mentor until competency has been demonstrated in all appropriate areas.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibition of good judgment and ability to work independently.
- Must possess a motor vehicle in good working condition, which is available during work hours, with current proof of insurance.
- Must agree to and pass a criminal history background check.
We offer an excellent compensation package with a positive, professional work environment. Qualified applicants can apply online by clicking Apply Now. Please include salary requirements.
Posted on July 25, 2016
by Cima Hospice